Monday, March 3, 2008

ceria kenjeran


have you ever been in kenjeran ?

last days, I went to there with my friends for taking few photos 'bout Kenjeran

so crowded in sunday

a sailor wait for you

for take a trip with their boat

families comes

enjoy their weekend

teenages with their love

humm... I found this when take a rest, waiting for friends...
isn't it so cute?

just relax with your day, don't worry with hunger

you can find jagung bakar

pecel Madiun

and also harum-manis

but in other side, you find this!!!
don't you care ?

I wait you...



Canon TX - 50mm FD 1.8 SC with Fuji Superia 200
Sunday Morning in Kenjeran
March 2nd, 2008

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.